Move2HigherGround establishes its commitment to our clients’ privacy by providing the following privacy statement. We will do everything in our power to ensure your complete right to privacy.
Move2HigherGround has developed our policies and procedures for handling customer information with the understanding that Internet technologies are still evolving to meet the needs and opportunities of the changing technologies. As a result, M2HG’s policies and procedures are subject to change.
In the course of normal business with our clients, Move2HigherGround obtains, stores, and transmits information that our clients may regard as private or sensitive. The client provides some of this information – such as the name, address, telephone number, and credit card data – to Move2HigherGround in order to establish service. Additionally, created and maintained by Move2HigherGround in the normal course of providing service is other sensitive information – such as the client’s account status, choice of services, and client logs.
Move2HigherGround also uses Internet cookies. Internet cookies are small pieces of information that a website can store in a designated file on a website viewers computer for various reasons.
Move2HigherGround may store clients’ electronic mail (email) and other communications as a necessary occurrence for the transmission and delivery of various communications.
Move2HigherGround will protect the confidentiality of our clients’ account information and private communications fully and consistently with the law and the legitimate interests of Move2HigherGround, its partners, its employees and other clients of Move2HigherGround’s services. To protect the loss, alteration, and/or misuse of information obtained from customers, Move2HigherGround has appropriate procedures and guidelines in place.
Move2HigherGround will not disclose our clients personal and account information unless we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of Move2HigherGround or our clients. Move2HigherGround will not disclose, except for reasons stated below, to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that Move2HigherGround stores or transmits for our clients.
The conditions by which Move2HigherGround may disclose such electronic communications are:
- In order to provide service to the client
- To protect the legitimate interests of Move2HigherGround and its clients
- To cooperate with warrants, subpoenas, or other legal process that Move2HigherGround determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable
- To provide to a law enforcement agency when the contents obtained by Move2HigherGround and appear to pertain to a crime
- Move2HigherGround abnegates any intention to censor, edit or engage in ongoing review or surveillance of communications stored on or transmitted through its facilities by clients or others. Move2HigherGround will, however, review, delete or block access to communications that may harm Move2HigherGround, its clients or third parties.
The grounds on which Move2HigherGround may take such action include, but are not limited to, actual or potential violations of Move2HigherGround’s Terms of Service.